Recent Posts in Modification Category

Why Do Settlements Fail or Succeed?

Every week I meet clients who are divorced who continue to have problems with their ex-spouse. The client tells me that their ex is violating the agreement. The complaints include failure to pay child ...
Continue reading "Why Do Settlements Fail or Succeed?" »

Family Court or Supreme Court Which Court Hears My Case

How come my divorce does not occur in the Family Court? This question is frequently asked as well as how do I know if my case belongs in the Family Court or Supreme Court. In NY the only court that ...
Continue reading "Family Court or Supreme Court Which Court Hears My Case" »

How Do I Get A Child Support Increase

Once child support is established by an agreement whether as part of a divorce or, if you were never married, as part of a Family Court Order on consent you must show a change in circumstances that ...
Continue reading "How Do I Get A Child Support Increase" »
Steven P. Kuhn, Attorney at Law
Suffolk County Divorce Lawyer
Located at
5225 Route 347, Building 6, Suite 36
Port Jefferson Station, NY 11776.
View Map
Phone: (631) 629-6874
Phone: (631) 928-7700

Call for a Free Consultation