Blog Posts in August, 2011

How Do I Get My Share Of The Pension

If your spouse earned a pension during the marriage, you are entitled to equitable distribution of the pension even if monthly payments have not started. Your lawyer will help you protect your share ...
Continue reading "How Do I Get My Share Of The Pension" »
Steven P. Kuhn, Attorney at Law
Suffolk County Divorce Lawyer
Located at
5225 Route 347, Building 7, Suite 37
Port Jefferson Station, NY 11776.

View Map
Phone: (631) 629-6874
Phone: (631) 928-7700

Call for a Free Consultation