Blog Posts in July, 2011

How Do I Get A Child Support Increase

Once child support is established by an agreement whether as part of a divorce or, if you were never married, as part of a Family Court Order on consent you must show a change in circumstances that ...
Continue reading "How Do I Get A Child Support Increase" »

What Financial Records Will My Lawyer Need

Once you hire your attorney you will be asked to complete a Statement of Net Worth. Your spouse's attorney will also request that his client prepare the same document. When both clients have ...
Continue reading "What Financial Records Will My Lawyer Need" »
Steven P. Kuhn, Attorney at Law
Suffolk County Divorce Lawyer
Located at
5225 Route 347, Building 7, Suite 37
Port Jefferson Station, NY 11776.

View Map
Phone: (631) 629-6874
Phone: (631) 928-7700

Call for a Free Consultation